We Do Roofing

We Do Roofing. Plain and Simple.

Madison Wisconsin's #1 Roofing Company.

Roofing Repairs and Replacements

If you need a new roof, you aren't alone. Especially in Madison. This Winter has been mild - considering I'm the new IT guy from San Diego and survived it. But unlike me, our roofs can't turn on the heat to stay warm. No, they should be built to handle the rain, ice, sleet, and snow. Whatever weather Madison goes through, your roof goes through too. That's why Legacy Exteriors is committed to providing top-tier quality roofs. It doesn't take a tank to survive the seasons, it just takes Legacy Exteriors.

Let's talk about roofing a little bit. I'm sure if you're a home owner looking to improve the exterior of your home, you probably think you've seen it all. Everyone seems to offer a new perspective, but have you heard the simple truth? That's what Legacy Exteriors offers. That's why so many homes and buildings in Madison go with us. We don't do any mental gymnastics. We send qualified and sellers like John Bottensek who will give you the low down on your roofing. We don't sugar coat our prices because we know what we offer is unmatched. We have licensed roofers with a quality GAF certifications.

But enough fluff. If you're here, you want to know: why is your roof so expensive?

According to Tri-County Roofing,

"[about] 75% of your cost comes from the materials alone. The other 25% is labor"

The steeper the roof, the steeper the cost. This is because our roofers have to take money out for more insurance. But don't worry, that's still only 25% cost of labor. In reality, the real cost is the materials. You have a lot of choices available for your price range because Legacy Exteriors will tell you exactly what you're paying for when you buy a roof. We give you a variety of options. Also, it's under a simple to understand tiered pricing system so you can choose the roof you want. We offer asphalt and metal roofing options. All of our suppliers have the best quality shingles with a huge variety of colors to choose from.

Also, we do roofing replacements. If you have a leaking roof, we'll be there ASAP. We don't care about the size of the job. We like to see Madison thriving, dry, and warm during the rainy and snowy seasons. As those Spring showers come in, you might want to consider reinforcing or replacing your roof. Look no further than Legacy Exteriors. We have unbeatable prices with unbeatable customer service. We know local.



  • Is your crew installing composite roof tile products? Wisconsin is certainly a state where composite roofing systems are the best solution. Composite cedar shake and slate are popular in cold weather climates. Looking forward to hearing from you! Wishing you all the best in 2017.

  • Hi friends, its impressive piece of crafting on the topic out of educationand fully defined, continue the good work
    all energy.

  • I must say your work is really impressive. Thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to seeing such more posts. Keep up the good work.

  • Experienced and licensed roofers with honest quotes and services always impress the client.

  • Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

  • Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other writers and practice a little something from their sites.

  • Also the higher the material quality, steeper the cost. However the better quality roofing material that a homeowner buys the less likely they will have to call a roofer again for repairs, so it may acutually save money in the long run.

  • I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…

  • This is such a great website. please check out our website at https://outdoorman.ca/ thank you and have a great day.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *